Friday, May 11, 2012

Chocolate overload!

Wow, I've never had so many Kit Kat bars! Thank you so much for all of the sweets today. I love the candy bars AND the bundt cakes. I also got a slice of cheesecake and a case of Diet Coke with lime earlier in the week. I will treasure all the sweet notes the kids have given me all week . Thank you also for the generous and abundant supplies that were sent yesterday. I sincerely appreciate all of your generosity! I looooove your children and adore them so very much!
We will have field day on Monday.
The kids have been working hard on Mother's Day surprises... I hope all the moms have a special day!
I am glad that I will be able to be with my wonderful mother. She has been living in Louisiana since November taking care of my grandmother. My precious grandmother went to Heaven last Saturday , so I our whole family will be in Shreveport this weekend for the funeral.
A big congratulations to:
Babacar
Jordan
Stephen
Zuzi
Aayush
Davan
Tyler
Cami
Alyssa
Lucy
for earning 75+ points to qualify for Splash Day on the 18th. Way to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment