Thursday, September 8, 2011

Parent Night

I hope that you all will be able to attend Parent Night on Wednesday at 6:00.  Mrs. Mumphord will give opening remarks and introduce the Dickinson staff.  Then there will be 3 opportunities for you to visit your child's teacher(s).  The first one is from 6:20-6:40, then 6:45 - 7:05, and last 7:10 - 7:30.  The fourth grade teachers will be presenting our information as a grade level.  So, please come to room D1 in our 4th grade hallway to hear our presentation. 

This year students have a "Garden of Reading" list (in lieu of the Bluebonnet list).  I have stapled the list in their agenda near the blue behavior chart.  I have checked out some of the books from the public library for students to borrow.  I will be getting more next weekend.  I am encouraging students to read as many of the books as possible.  Also, Mrs. Preas will have some of the titles for sale on Wednesday night in the library.
love this. so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment